For the enjoyment and safety of all Spare Time guests, we require that the following guidelines must be maintained:
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated outdoor area.
- No inappropriate or offensive language.
- No gang activity, including wearing of apparel intended to indicate gang membership or to communicate gang behavior. This includes the use of gang symbols or slogans.
- No carrying or displaying weapons of any kind except those carried by certified law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties.
- No animals are allowed on Spare Time property with the exception of animals in the company of persons trained to assist physically challenged patrons.
- No violence, threats of violence, fighting, physical abuse or physically or verbally threatening any person, or hostility of any kind.
- No being intoxicated and/or possessing or being under the influence of illegal drugs.
- No damaging or destruction of any Spare Time property.
- Appropriate attire, including shirts and shoes, must be worn.
- Wearing apparel which has obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial/religious/ethnic slurs that are likely to create a disturbance is prohibited.
- Wearing clothing that deliberately obscures the face: such as hooded tops, will not be allowed.
- No visible undergarments.
- No brimless head wear.
- Sagging pants prohibited.
- Women: appropriate length shorts and skirts.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in removal from premises.